martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Kaguya hime no monogatari


Choose a movie is complicated to me because I have watched many movies and exist some very good, so in this occasion I choose "The tale of princess Kaguya". This is a movie based in a Japanese folktale about a bamboo cutter, is an animation movie of Isao Takahata in studies Ghibli in 2013. 

In general terms the story tell us about how the bamboo cutter found a little girl inside of a bamboo and the special about this girl. The bamboo cutter and his wife adopted this girl and reared as his daughter. 
The girl grows more fast that a common child while the bamboo cutter keep going with his work but since the finding of the girl find things like money or kimonos which are deduced belong to the girl. 


From these facts the adoptive parents of the girl think that she comes to the earth to be a princess and live like one. But the girl is so happy in the place where live that causes very sadness to leave this place, so we can live like a princess in the city.

Well my intention is not tell all the story so I leave to you just in case you want to see. I found unexpectedly this movie as it was looking for other but to the end I find the awesome movie. The story maybe is fantastic but the way in which is develop is great, the animation, the colours, the music, everything is perfect not more not less.

I recommends absolutely for all the people, this movie comes to the heart and surely will leave more than a reflection.


2 comentarios:

  1. I really like the trailer , I hope to see this movie soon :). I will search in internet jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar