domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

Fly...!!!

hi everyone!!, well, I would like learn many things but exist one that for me learn to do that will be a dream come true.

Fly... sound very fantastic no? But speaking seriously I would like learn to pilot airplanes, I have always wanted and someday I’m sure that I will do it.

Since that I was I very young girl I wanted fly, literally fly, just with my body but I as grew older, I realized that could be not possible (well... someday I hope that will be possible xD) so the only way to achieve my goal is learn to pilot airplanes.


In the beginning my objective was apply to the air force, I really liked the kind of planes that they have but apparently that was the only thing that I liked because I realized that I don’t like the "careers" and the method that taught in that place.


Later I thought that be a commercial pilot, but was an idea that leave very soon because is very monotonous pilot a plane so big, the little changes of the wind could not feel in a plane so large. 

So the actual option for me is learn to light plane. Is a little plane, you can feel more the changes of the wind and is more accessible for learn. And above all things, for me learn to fly is a dream, so the way how happens, both the method and the plane in which learn does not correspond to a great concern to me, what it is really preoccupation to me is learn to do it.


8 comentarios:

  1. wooaah, it is wonderful and very magic learning, i recommend you a song "Learn to fly" by Pink Floyd! i want learn to fly too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesting! I too would like to do that, but not in airplanes, I always think if I go aboard, it will fall in the sea and I will die :C

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your dream, is beautiful and magic, I hope that someday you can learn to fly in a light plane :).

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this is a dream of all the people, I think. Is beatiful and I hope you can do it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to learn to fly to :)
    I hope you do that someday

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I hope you can fulfill your dream to fly, that would be great!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I admire you for this:oo You're brave:)

    ResponderEliminar