martes, 7 de junio de 2016

My Career...!

Hi guys... why I choose this career? Well this is an easy question to me.
I'm a person who cannot decided easy but I'm a person very calm too. My principally objective is finish the university but the career, as a decision, was not a worry. I knew it that I would apply for the social or humanist area but the majority of careers they seemed to me equally interesting.

When I apply for college, within that broad area of careers I choose as first option psychology and then I had to choose the second option and I chose anthropology but only by the large number of issues that comprise and well... I did it!!

Always I loved read but in a moment of my life I start to think that just read is not enough at least for me and the thing that capture my attention and is the application of the knowledge so direct in the work of physical anthropology or archaeology , I like the idea of study the past and can understand the construction of the future of both past and present and specially what things move the humanity and any speciality of the career I think that have a little of that, understand the values and ideas of both past and present we can help us to haven´t prejudice and can understand the “world” and oneself of many ways.


One of my favourite subject in this moment is anthropology and physical anthropology because can appear different both consist principally in understand a thinking, a language, for this way understand different perspective of a same reality, both the history of the life, the different periods of the “evolution” and the mythology or the savage mind of Lévi-Strauss show two sides of a same reality.




p.s.: I know that I upload late that post but anyway I wanted do it.

Regards!! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario