domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

Bands!!

Hi guys! In this moment I haven’t a favourite band because I like a lot of music so I’m going to talk about two band that were important in my life (until now).


"Nightwish" that was one of my first favourite band and even now I’m hear some songs. This band play symphonic metal, the music is very magical to me even now makes me dream with histories or fairy tales. when I was I child I liked this kind of thing but I thought that the common stories of princes were very boring (even now) so I was looking for in the songs stories more interesting and in this kind of music I found it.


Then my guilty placer the "Jonas brothers". I liked the pop but I’m not a completely fan but this group I really liked and I have to admit that they were handsome also had to do. the music of this group represent like a stage of my life, the music it represented fun and love, friend, etc. things that I wanted to experience, and I thing for that I liked.



Now I listen a little of both but I don’t have a favourite group I discovered that I liked the folklore in general. Since child in my home I was heard a lot of Victor Jara, Violeta Parra and others. I grew up with this song so for me always was natural heard that music, just now I discovered my taste for this music, for the music genre not only for the Chilean folklore, but the folklore in general, like the English folk, because listen this music is listen a little piece of a culture.




12 comentarios:

  1. It is good to have a varied taste :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The first band I was going to talk about was Nightwish, but then I remebered Tarja will never go back and I suffer by this :'c Floor is ok,have a great voice, but I think Nightiwsh is not the same since the gone of Tarja, 'the queen of metal'

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What is your favorite album of Nightwish? Or your 'favourite' song?

      Eliminar
    2. well my favourite song, mmmmm is not a song of them is a version, but I loved, is "phantom of the opera"

      Eliminar
  3. I like different types of music too, and you guilty pleasure its ok :P

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I must say I don't know "Nightwish" but obviously I know your guilty pleasure because it is also a guilty pleasure for me but not so guilty hehe

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Nightwish <3 My favourite song is Storytime <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Before I loved Jonas Brothers! Brings me good memories :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Since I was little, in my house always we have heard folklore, for example pascuense music, Violeta Parra and Other. You have a varied music style, is good :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The music indeed represent the stages and is nice look back and think in that:)

    ResponderEliminar