jueves, 14 de julio de 2016

My London planning!!

Hi guys! I hope you have a good week, well this time I have to tell about my London planning made in class. In first place I think that the places recommended are very cool but exist many places that is necessary show.

One of my favourite places in London is the London eye, that sound a little boring, but I think that is the perfect attraction for begin and end a trip because you can see a big part of the city, a panoramic and a magic view of London.

Other place incredible to visits is the Madame Tussauds museum, although this museum is not just in London a think that in any place that you can go to this museum, you should go, why? That is simple, because is a great show of a beautiful art and technique of sculptures.

All the museums of art like the Tate modern or the historic places like the Westminster abbey or the big ben are an unmissable option to visit London. But to me exist a dream place, the Sea Life London Aquarium, this place is incredible, mean the opportunity of see many kind of fish that can´t see in the nature and is unlikely can see that quantity of species.

Certainly London is an incredible an unforgettable city a great place for walk and know, and a place that I will travel some day.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario