miércoles, 20 de julio de 2016

My footprint

Hi everybody, this time we have to calculate us footprint and well… I take a great surprise, I thought that my footprint would be really big but no, is below Chilean average, my footprint is around 1,6 tonnes of CO2e, that is really good!!

I’m not a person who worry constantly about be environmentally friendly, I care sometimes when a person throw out trash in the grass or in the sea, in any part less in a dump. But I found to my surprise I have a footprint bellow than the Chilean average.

Some examples that we can make easily are: use bicycle, plant a tree, conserve water, don’t use plastic bag, buy locally grown products or do composting. This things are easily to do and don’t represent a big change in your usually habits. You can take this little changes like a first step for something more or some help to get better and keep the environment.

I can say many things that we can make for care de environment but I think that if we don’t have conviction and constancy, realize change in the people behaviour for care the environment, the things that make a group, will not have long-term impact.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario