viernes, 28 de octubre de 2016

My possible future job

Hi everyone! This time we have to talk about our possible future job, but this is a difficult choose to me because i can’t decide just one area, always I see things that interest me about everything!!! And that make me difficult choose.
I join to study anthropology without something clear, I just want to study, without a clear objective, just finish, and then I don’t know. Recently I had thinking in work in the area of bio-archaeology, I like a lot of areas but this is one of my favorites. I would like work in investigation but I know that is difficult live of that, so get other job is into my plans.
In general I would like get a job in any area of archaeology, I like very much!! And I hope can do it. However I don’t imagine my life working just of that if it’s possible I would study other career like Psychology for example. 
Since child always I liked a lot of things and never I had something completely clear I think for that I haven’t clear this, but I know that I have study and work with people (either death or live), i think that sometimes we forget that we live with persons and many times we close down in ourselves, and I think that work or study this areas we can give you other perspective of the world, either through the past or the present, have less prejudice and be more closer to the others. For that and more I would like work in any of this areas.


3 comentarios:

  1. I like Bio anthropology too! In Chile this area is development, above all in the department, but is badly paid.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the same problem, I dont know which area of psychology (in my case) choose like a future job

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like archaeology, I don´t know much about this, but in the documentaries this seems fun and mysterious. I like your profession :)
    regards

    ResponderEliminar