viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016

Hamsters!!

Hi everyone!! I really like pets but I had just of one type, a hamster. I like the dogs, cats but the only animal that I can have are the hamsters because my mom is allergic, but this does mean that I don´t like this little friends. 
Now I prefer that in the possible the animals are not in captivity if it not necessary, if are in endangered species or some animal is damaged for our fault can be necessary but just for a time, or the domestic species I´m in degree that stay in captivity but I accept that certainly have a level of dependence for us but this don´t mean that we have keep this animals in a jail.
Even if a think this when I was a child I had two hamsters, but a least I left that roll it in his sphere. Many persons don´t like this animals because seems a rat and although belong to the same family I think that are one of the animals more adorable.
In all my life I had two hamsters, the first was shared with my cousin, in that time we was neighbor, so I cared "Campanita" for one day and my cousin one day too. This last just a few month because finally our hamster escape and we can´t find it.
My second hamster "Jerry" it was very funny because he had a sphere and all day turn around for the garden. I think that with this little animals, you can´t go for a walk with them but are very cute, soft and are easy to clean, use a little of space, almost nothing, and can surprise you ore be a good friend for a little child.

9 comentarios:

  1. I really like hamsters! I am also thinking of having one, I live in an apartment and can not have a dog that would be my favorite pet, I think a good option a hamster. They are very adorable!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Hamsters, but I don't know if I could have one of them, sometimes they disappear and you don't know if you can find them xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Emily! I think the same of this little animals, I have been four hamsters in mi life and they made me happy with them behaviour. One of them was like the Spiderman, because climb on the bars of it cage and suddenly it fell down, that was funny (he end without injuries)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. that is truth!! xD i have a video of one of my hamsters doing that!!!

      Eliminar
  4. I like the hamsters, are so adorable!! I have has many hamsters, but the more special for me was one that I called "scofield" for the tv serie because he escaped and come back 1 month after, was amazing!! and he sleeping in my hands.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think hamsters are really cute, but my mother hates them... she thinks their are rats, and I've never wanted to have one because people always say their hamsters escaped or just dead

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really like hamsters, I had one years ago and I agree with you they are adorable

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I agree with you about that the animals should not be in captivity and I like hamsters they are really tender and cute

    ResponderEliminar