viernes, 21 de octubre de 2016

Series :3

Hi guys! Since younger I liked the Japanese animation or the "anime" and each time that I begin to watch a new one it’s all an experience to me. The majority of the kinds of series that I had seen it become in an obsession to me but an especial one are my favorite until now.
I like a lot of genre and series of this specific animation but Mirai Nikki is without doubt one of my favorite and one of the series that I was obsessed.
When I was going to secondary we have an free hour (I don´t remember why, I think that was in course advice xD) and one day I found this series and I was show to my group of friend, and I start to watch, the series was so popular that the next week a big part of the course follow and watched the series with us. I just miss one chapter!! but I watched the same day, later of school.
The series is some gory and have a lot of action but have a story-line very interesting too, is about the time, future, parallel worlds but principally about the story of a group of guys that can see the future of different ways and they must fight to be the god of time and save they lives or dies.
The series have a lot of super-natural and maybe fantasy for some people, and that is why I’m obsessed with this series, I like the super-natural or the things that are not common at least for this part of the world.


7 comentarios:

  1. This sound interesting...I consider it into my options for the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I watched it too!! Yuno was really crazy sdfghjk but the story was good, I only watched the anime but the end was not good, maybe the continuation in the manga is better

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think you were going to mention a lot of series!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. well ... I was a long time trying to decide a series xDDD

      Eliminar
  4. I have not seen the series, but I know because my sister saw her, I love the opening, maybe one day I will see it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That is Great!! A amazing anime with greats characters, but actually when I finish the serie I want see more but is ended :(
    Well bes regards!

    ResponderEliminar