viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2016

My study programme

Hi everyone! This week I have to talk about my study programme. Well I'm finishing the basic cycle of my career so I have not entered the mention, but I believe that the curriculum needs some changes.
the study programme I think it should be more comprehensive because is principally focus in the social area and I know that is a social career but specialties like physical anthropology or archaeology need subject more scientist for learn method and techniques that they will need in a near future. Subjects like how investigate are necessary in the career but teach only in a social way and not how the physical anthropologist will have to do it.
I’m going to focus in the programme of the archaeological mention, because is my favorite mention. In a general view, all programme I think that have many interesting subject but need others like a complement for example geology should be a useful subject, because the archaeological work have to work in the ground literally the majority of the times and a prior knowledge, about the geological phenomena, I think it is very useful.
In addition to that I think that an ethic subject could be useful because the anthropological works consist in work with people and the majority of times can affect of one way or another them life. This in complement like subjects more practical I think that could change in a better programme. 

6 comentarios:

  1. Exactly!, many times the things you learned in the basic cycle is not according to your future mention, and when you start physical anthropology you have to forget how to write like a social anthropologist, and learn how to write in a scientific way

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Emily!I hope that you are well!
    I think that you have reason! We should learn more about things scientific, how methods. technique and write of a way more scientific for be able to make article in archaeology and physical anthropology.
    In basic cycle alone we learn things of Social anthropology :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! Really I don't know anything about anthropology, thank for share this reflection and I think same to you but this happen in a lot career in general. Maybe is for a integral formation but, yes, they forget the personal interest.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Woww! so, you already decided what mention you will follow? I agree with you and Vale, then we have to change the way of write, and forget all the things we learn in these 2 years (that things people say to students of Physical Anthropology)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Emily. You have all the reason with respect to add ethic subjects because one work in all the professions with many people and other professionals, so that is excellent. Maybe it add social skills subjects may a solution too :) Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you!! the basic cycle is very social and we need more things scientific, above all for the persons that want physic anthropology, because just have two subjects about this. Also we need learn the others scientific methods because when you start the mention you must know how make an scientific article.

    ResponderEliminar