viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

The last blog!!

Wow this year happens too fast but well the last blog. I Think that all the courses of English was very useful because begin to speak is very difficult and embarrassing. In the beginning I used to think talk with a people in other language, if the other person can’t understand you? No, thanks, but with this courses I understand that you can’t know if you speak well or not if you don’t try… any way the first step is very complicated.
I think that go to the other country for practice the English will be great because although these courses give you the opportunity to practice, if you do not practice daily is very difficult to internalize, and going to an English-speaking country is a good opportunity to do so.
The truth is that the closest thing I do in relation to the language is to read in English, not only academic material but I read manga, since Japanese translations in general are done first in English and then in Spanish, but I have also touched that some tourists have asked me in English and although they were specific things I knew how to answer them.
For end, the blog´s was very entertaining because you can think about thing about your life, it was like a little moment for thinking about your own plans or things that what you like do. Although it was sometimes difficult to fin inspiration always was fun find it.
So I hope that everybody will be a great summer vacations and rest, holidays are just around the corner.



6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Emily
    You have reason, the best is go to other countries for practice English so, I hope that you able to do some day =) I hope that you enjoy very much your holidays :) Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Respuestas
    1. Hi, I would like you to explain to me what is involved in detail ... I await your response

      Eliminar


  3. Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you looking for a genuine Hospital? We are urgently in need of kidney donors at for the sum of [$450,000USD],
    Contact DR Abdul Muniem

    for more details
    Mobile: +917204167030
    &
    WHATSAPP: +917204167030

    ResponderEliminar