viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016

Summer Holidays!!!

Hi everyone!!! This it’s a great topic to do, I love the summer holidays because can go to my home town, San Antonio. The holidays go further that go out to some exotic place, I enjoy return to my home, and besides go to San Antonio have some benefit, because I have many beaches’ close of my house. Since child with my family or friends went to the beach, either to swim or just go for a walk.
Cochiguaz river
Live in the coast have a lot of benefit and one of them is that you can visit relaxing places, even though in the summer came a lot of people, exist some places that just only a few people know, so always is empty and you can enjoy of the beach only for you. In addition to this I don’t spend much money because I live there, so is very cheap goes to these places.
Rapel lake
I would like do this out with my friend (of San Antonio) or just out with them, because we don’t see us in the year, some friends study In Valparaiso other in Viña del mar and other in San Felipe, so touch together is very difficult and the summer is one of a limited opportunities that we have to do it.Stay there is awesome but I would like travel or go to camp to somewhere. In the last summer I went to my dad and cousin to camp in the Elqui valley, in the bank of the Cochiguaz river, but now I would like go to camp with some friends, maybe not so far because the money, but we can go to camp to the Rapel lake because is close to San Antonio and is not expensive. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm envious of you since you live near the beach and I'm stuck in Santiago :( haha. And going to camp with friends it's very fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. San Antonio apparently is a very good place for holidays, Is very cool heard that you will see your friends me too miss a lot my friends they are in Chillán or Concepcion but you have reasons we have to take advantage to the holidays and have a good time with our families and friends.

    ResponderEliminar