viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2016

Myths!!

Hi guys!! This week I have to write about myths so... I think that my favorites myth are Hindu myths, the Chilean myths or legends are very interesting too, but all the wonderful things that show us the Hindu legends and myths I think that are fantastic and I love it.
One of my favorite myths is about the explication of the why stay where we stay and the goodness and wickedness of the human being.
Brahma and the divinity of the human is one of my favorite myths. This said that the in the beginning all the people in the earth was god, everybody had the power of a god but that cause some problems because they can do anything that they want and for that start to abuse of his power, so Brahma the supreme god, decided revoke his “divinity” but for the first that he had to do was find a place to hide that divinity and immortality and that was not an easy work. Brahma with other minor gods thinks in hide the divinity and immortality in the deeper of the earth but Brahma said that would not a good idea because the man could dig until find it. Later someone said that in the deeper of the ocean but again Brahma said that would not a good idea because the man could learn to swim and find it. Then someone said than would be in the highest mountain of the earth but the answer of Brahma was the same, so he propose hide in a place where the human never look for, inside of him.

I think it is interesting the fact that many things about humanity that maybe don’t have a known explication, the people create some so wonderful and fantastic for explain it, and all the messages that bring on a short but deeper history.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Emily! Is a very interesting myth, I think that Brahma could be hidden the power in the sea, because if we swim too deep we can die jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Emily, I think your post is very interesting, actually I don't know to much about the Hindu culture but I think that is a very form to see the world. Maybe I will learn about this.
    Thank for your post.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know too much about Hindu myths, but I liked that you mentioned: Brahma and the divinity of the human

    ResponderEliminar