viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

Bio-archaeology


Hi everybody! well, my experience in the preparation of the presentation was a short experience making the text because I had a class of the topic that I m chose so all the doubts was remove, and that was useful for develop the topic in the text. I delayed about two days and one hour each day, so totally I spend about two hours for made it. Once finish I send the text to the miss for could review and that way correct the errors. Then corrected the text, I start to study for the day of presentation.

In the presentation i was to nervous i forget some pronunciation and for that i think that I read too much but in spite of it was very entertainment made this work because could explore deeper more of my favorite topics, the Bio-archaeology and like this discover thing as their history or the different approach that have this discipline.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario