viernes, 15 de abril de 2016

"An Epic Journey"

Well... happy weekend!!!. this time we must write about a picture and I choose this one because I remember a very exciting, funny moment. 
The history of this picture begin in the school. An anything day after of school I saw a post meanwhile I watched facebook, the post said that in a few days the university "Federico Santa María" (FSM) take it a PSU sample. Of course I called to my best friend for go with her. It was a hard work to convince her that she says yes and can go with her to the FSM. I'm from San antonio and the university stay in Viña del Mar so we has to take a bus to go. It was our first travel alone... completely alone It was very funny and entertaining at least for me, because one thing was come to viña but other thing was found the university. We get lost but for luck we could found the way... finally...


Later, we needed eat... we has hungry... a lot of hungry... so that was another challenge to us... find a place for lunch...was very difficult but finally...again... we did it. Was in that moment when we took the picture we found that incredible view and for a few minutes we can rest, without an uncomfortable silent moment... just a relax moment...

After all, was a great travel, was the first alone for both and we did it together, it was a great moment and I always will  remember that moment like a treasure.
When we go back to home, both been agree to call this travel how an "Epic Journey" because was a fort travel, we walked around for many place and we lived many news experiences for finally come to our destiny.

4 comentarios: